• Play.Skybounds.com
  • wz ideas

niclasaspholm

EXPERT BUILDER
    pls nurf combo and remove thons

pls do so there is 15s cooldwon from when u kill someboy to outers can loot it for its so fuckt up that u spen 1 hour fighting 1 just to see 1000000000 drifers come and take all the loot it kinda fuck the fun up in wz so pls do so drifer only got a 50p chance of getting item back or do so the guy who kill the outer got 15s befor outers can loot it too

Extinct__

REDSTONE ROYALTY
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    I 100% agree
    What ever this means

zakolano

EXPERT BUILDER
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    can you google translate this into English please?

EpixPanda18

BOUNTY HUNTER
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    I think drifter needs a buff

SkyBorn

LOOT GOBLIN
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    That can be a little irritating, but I don't think there should be a timer on the head for the person who kills them. I do agree that combo needs a nerf, but thorns is good.

mastermindgolem

LOOT GOBLIN
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️

pls do so there is 15s cooldwon from when u kill someboy to outers can loot it for its so fuckt up that u spen 1 hour fighting 1 just to see 1000000000 drifers come and take all the loot it kinda fuck the fun up in wz so pls do so drifer only got a 50p chance of getting item back or do so the guy who kill the outer got 15s befor outers can loot it too
    Please nerf the combo gemstone and remove the thorns enchant.
    Please make it so that there is a 15 second cooldown after you kill someone before others can loot it, because it is so f***ed up that you sped 1 hour fighting 1 person just to see 1000000000 drifters come and take all the loot. It takes away all the fun from wz. Or, alternatively, make it so that drifter only has a 50% chance of getting the item back.

This is a translation of Niclas' message, sponsored by Grammarly.

Cash0609

REDSTONE ROYALTY
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    Please make it so that there is a 15 second cooldown after you kill someone before others can loot it, because it is so f***ed up that you sped 1 hour fighting 1 person just to see 1000000000 drifters come and take all the loot. It takes away all the fun from wz. Or, alternatively, make it so that drifter only has a 50% chance of getting the item back.

tysm

Cash0609

REDSTONE ROYALTY
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️

I think that an english version of this would be very helpful, also i think u should deal full damage with drifter.

DireDemonWolf

EXPERT BUILDER
    Staff member
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    I think that an english version of this would be very helpful, also i think u should deal full damage with drifter.
    not only should they do full damage but be equivalent to diamond instead of iron, and maybe a 50% chance to save anything else in your inventory on top of the guaranteed item you are holding

Cash0609

REDSTONE ROYALTY
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    not only should they do full damage but be equivalent to diamond instead of iron, and maybe a 50% chance to save anything else in your inventory on top of the guaranteed item you are holding
    bro yes, please implement this immediately we really need this.

mastermindgolem

LOOT GOBLIN
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️

Please make it so that there is a 15 second cooldown after you kill someone before others can loot it, because it is so f***ed up that you spend 1 hour fighting 1 person just to see 1000000000 drifters come and take all the loot. It takes away all the fun from wz. Or, alternatively, make it so that drifter only has a 50% chance of getting the item back.

MiniDK

EXPERT BUILDER
    Then it should only be the item they are holding, and not the armor. else drifter is ruined and not even useful anymore.

Z0mbiy

EXPERT BUILDER
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️

ty now i can understand what he wants. also most of his ideas rose is already working on like drifter nerf, combo nerf.

About SkyBounds
    Come join our unique and one of a kind Skyblock Server. Compete against other islands and climb the ladder in challenges.
    Quick Links
    Support Us
    Check out the store to purchase Ranks, Loot Crates, Kits, and more!
    View Shop