Menu

JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS play.skybounds.com

Latest Update Update #5.5 - Little tweaks and Immunity Investments!

racerock99

NEW ISLANDER
HELLO GAMERS,

We've got a little mid-week update for you again. Nothing too crazy but here's everything you need to know!

*the part where we sell out*
Loot Pass #1: Builder will be exiting the store in 48 hours. It's on sale for 30% off until it's gone!
Just for fun we're giving away a Builder Loot Pass to a random REPLY ON THIS POST!
Let us know your favorite thing about SkyBounds and what you'd love to see added soon!

View attachment 2771

IP: skybounds.com
MC: 1.14.4 (PVP is like 1.8)

What's New?
  • Hopper 2x and 4x /Boosts have been temporarily disabled
  • Invisibility now removes when you take damage
  • Elon NPC now offers you a daily Warzone Immunity investment for 1M Stars
    • Invest your stonks well... good luck
    • Immunity timer stacks so if you get unlucky you can add more time to it the next day or if you get really lucky you don't have to panic and use all of the immunity in one go
    • Use commands /immunitypause and /immunityplay from the Warzone Safe Zone platform to control your Warzone Immunity Timer

• Rotten flesh drop rates have been buffed
  • Auction House category tune ups (applies to new auctions, old auctions in the wrong places will phase out when they expire)
  • Added New Enchants to the Enchantment info area of /menu
  • New region system that helps Islands manage Hopper performance more efficiently (technical stuff)
  • Item stack merge changes for performance (technical stuff)
  • Custom Anti-Cheat is observing and improving
  • Minor bugs that most of you probably never noticed have been squashed

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
  • Parkour Loot Reward Changes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

That's it. Appreciate you!

Giveaways:
Stay up to date with weekly giveaways on both our Twitter and Discord!
Earn anything from Ranks, to Boost Gems and more as new items are released.
IP: skybounds.com (MC 1.14.4)
Shop: https://shop.skybounds.com/
Thanks for the frequent updates and hope I win the loot pass!

BajanCanadian

REDSTONE ROYALTY
Administrator
Comet Rank ☄️
Beta Tester
I would really love it if in a future update you can make use of bad % or low level scrolls by adding a feature like the alchemist but for scrolls. This would allow many players to be able to convert many of there useless low tier and awful % scrolls into something useful to help level up different scrolls and make them better. I keep seeing so many trash scrolls go into the ah for really low prices but they are still not getting bought because they are so bad and there is no use in the game for them at all. I have so many chests with terrible scrolls and i void a lot of them too because lets be honest no one is ever going to use a 6% 94% 50% divination I or other bad scrolls. Overall if in some way you guys could make scrolls that would normally have no use have a use that would be amazing. One such option could be to have it so you can scrap bad scrolls and make it a % chance to receive angle or demon dust based on the level and % of the scroll so it is not that op. You could also implement something where you can upgrade scrolls but have it so you can't upgrade a scroll the max level of a scroll to keep the max level scrolls a rare commodity.
On the to do list. Just been on the back burner, we'll try to prioritize a little update for Scrolls sooner than later.

MrsLW

SKY RECRUIT
Looking forward to the new custom enchants. Hopefully they won't be just PvP related! I think the ones that are invis and strike others should also get it removed. Would only be fair. I mean you already got the drop on them by being invis and getting in at least one or two good hits, why not give the other player at least some chance to fight back?

MrLW

NEW ISLANDER
id like to see some sort of furnace rework in the future whether it be a speed increase from island upgrades or a whole new auto smelter block. i do like the robots though

xX_shaw_Xx

NEW ISLANDER
Helper
Sounds good, except the hopper thing, kind of bummed by that & hope it will change back soon as we put two boost gems into that purposefully. I'm loving forward to future crafting recipes, although better availability of some of the higher tier existing ones would be nice.
As of what I last heard, hoppers were just a temporary nerf because of some issues with them.

Darktanyan

NEW ISLANDER
HELLO GAMERS,

We've got a little mid-week update for you again. Nothing too crazy but here's everything you need to know!

Loot Pass #1: Builder will be exiting the store in 48 hours. It's on sale for 30% off until it's gone!
Just for fun we're giving away a Builder Loot Pass to a random REPLY ON THIS POST!
Let us know your favorite thing about SkyBounds and what you'd love to see added soon!

I really hope we can get a drop party in non est time e.g aest

CuzImGerman

NEW ISLANDER
HELLO GAMERS,

View attachment 2771

What's New?
    • Immunity timer stacks so if you get unlucky you can add more time to it the next day or if you get really lucky you don't have to panic and use all of the immunity in one go
    • Use commands /immunitypause and /immunityplay from the Warzone Safe Zone platform to control your Warzone Immunity Timer

• Auction House category tune ups (applies to new auctions, old auctions in the wrong places will phase out when they expire)
  • New region system that helps Islands manage Hopper performance more efficiently (technical stuff)

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

Giveaways:
The Boss Arena sounds good I hope it's like in the beta skybounds but please make the hopper again faster with the boost I really need them

Matt507

NEW ISLANDER
HELLO GAMERS,

View attachment 2771

What's New?

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

Giveaways:
Boss arenas? That’s a throwback

Dhiren_

EXPERT BUILDER
HELLO GAMERS,

View attachment 2771

What's New?

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

Giveaways:
Enable /immunitypause when you get to a parkour start point. Would be very helpful if you get a high immunity gift from Elon.

NeuerGamer

NEW ISLANDER
Builder/redstone guy here. My favourite so far is the auto chest, and I would love to see auto-crafting for items outside the crafting skill in the future. Maybe as a setting for the bots, or perhaps utilizing a new block like you did with the custom skill crafting table gui? Looking forward to your ideas and, hopefully, implementation ^^

Miracleskater75

SKY RECRUIT
HELLO GAMERS,

View attachment 2771

What's New?

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

Giveaways:
Yeet nugget

Kujo_Jotarou

SKY RECRUIT
Loving the server, feels really different from other server out there, being only kinda compared to cosmic sky. But just like it has good things it has bad ones too, one not being controlled by the devs (the economy that gets ruined because of rich islands) and the ocasional downtime of the island servers (wich is been improving, and we all appreciate it). Still love the server and its the server i play the most atm, and i am super hyped with every update. I must say Well Done to everyone making this server awesome and Have Fun.

Tylerl07l

NEW ISLANDER
HELLO GAMERS,

View attachment 2771

What's New?

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

Giveaways:
you can cf anywhere spawn your is even in the warzone

squishyssb

SKY RECRUIT
we need more content for more challenge-based players. there's no prestige system yet, so meanwhile more campaign challenges or reinstating daily challenges/competitions with the reward being stars, xp, or a future openable is a great idea.

YaBoyRyne

NEW ISLANDER
I like the fact that there are different bots for different things like mining and slaying. I would also like to see different spawners added such as rabbits or pandas even if they were lower tier.

Latest profile posts

I'm going insane trying to find this Royal Pumpkin recipe. I've had dreams about trying to find it. My addiction to trying to find it is really bad.
HorseOfTheSea wrote on PrincessAlan's profile.
ALAN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtHutBoi