Menu

JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS play.skybounds.com

Latest Update Update #5.5 - Little tweaks and Immunity Investments!

readytodream

REDSTONE ROYALTY
Beta Tester
Invisibility now removes when you take damage - I think this would be better if invisibility got removed when you DEALT damage.

My favourite thing about SkyBounds is the admins and devs actually listen to what the people want, granted they can't please everyone but they do their best to try.

I'd love to see auto-sell chests added - there are only so many eggs I need xD

camarogg

EXPERT BUILDER
Helper
I love the invis change, though I feel like it would be better for invis to wear off if you attack someone... anyone else agree? Overall a great little update, and glad to hear hopper performance is being improved.

HandelMozart

EXPERT BUILDER
Beta Tester
Well, not really sure the point of an invis pot if it disappears the moment you are hit, but okay. I appreciate the addition of Elon. He only gave me 30 seconds yesterday, but I got a 26 minute one today. I enjoy Skybounds for all the friends I have made here. The community is what makes playing worthwhile for me. I do miss having party chat, though. I have friends in other clans, and it is isolating to either have to use global or pms to chat.

Kanno

NEW ISLANDER
I played the old skybounds for a while back in 2017 and really enjoyed all the unique features that were added every week, such as the abundance of custom enchantments and immortal kits. Although it would be fine for now since Skybounds 2 is still very new and has fewer features compared to Skybounds 1, I thought a problem the old Skybounds ended up having was the constant overflow of new enchantments getting added in. While this normally would be a great addition (don’t get me wrong, it still is), after the server had been out for a while, it constantly caused various god sets to become outdated far to frequently; it changed the “meta” for god sets practically every week.

TLDR; This is more of a concern I’d have when the server has been around for a bit longer when there’s already a profusion of added features. Basically, once we get to that stage of the server, I’d suggest laying back on features that are game changing, in a way that people would have to constantly change their gear without rest, for example. However, an addition like a new area or game would, I’d imagine, be very welcomed.
(Bring back the Mining World!! 😆)

Side Note: Btw, I see that bosses are being added once again, so that’ll be a nice throwback to the old skybounds 😄)

SubToTcMaker

SKY RECRUIT
HELLO GAMERS,

We've got a little mid-week update for you again. Nothing too crazy but here's everything you need to know!

*the part where we sell out*
Loot Pass #1: Builder will be exiting the store in 48 hours. It's on sale for 30% off until it's gone!
Just for fun we're giving away a Builder Loot Pass to a random REPLY ON THIS POST!
Let us know your favorite thing about SkyBounds and what you'd love to see added soon!

View attachment 2771

IP: skybounds.com
MC: 1.14.4 (PVP is like 1.8)

What's New?
  • Hopper 2x and 4x /Boosts have been temporarily disabled
  • Invisibility now removes when you take damage
  • Elon NPC now offers you a daily Warzone Immunity investment for 1M Stars
    • Invest your stonks well... good luck
    • Immunity timer stacks so if you get unlucky you can add more time to it the next day or if you get really lucky you don't have to panic and use all of the immunity in one go
    • Use commands /immunitypause and /immunityplay from the Warzone Safe Zone platform to control your Warzone Immunity Timer

• Rotten flesh drop rates have been buffed
  • Auction House category tune ups (applies to new auctions, old auctions in the wrong places will phase out when they expire)
  • Added New Enchants to the Enchantment info area of /menu
  • New region system that helps Islands manage Hopper performance more efficiently (technical stuff)
  • Item stack merge changes for performance (technical stuff)
  • Custom Anti-Cheat is observing and improving
  • Minor bugs that most of you probably never noticed have been squashed

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
  • Parkour Loot Reward Changes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

That's it. Appreciate you!

Giveaways:
Stay up to date with weekly giveaways on both our Twitter and Discord!
Earn anything from Ranks, to Boost Gems and more as new items are released.
IP: skybounds.com (MC 1.14.4)
Shop: https://shop.skybounds.com/
😍😍😍

Jacodk

NEW ISLANDER
HELLO GAMERS,

We've got a little mid-week update for you again. Nothing too crazy but here's everything you need to know!

Loot Pass #1: Builder will be exiting the store in 48 hours. It's on sale for 30% off until it's gone!
Just for fun we're giving away a Builder Loot Pass to a random REPLY ON THIS POST!
Let us know your favorite thing about SkyBounds and what you'd love to see added soon!

View attachment 2771

What's New?
    • Immunity timer stacks so if you get unlucky you can add more time to it the next day or if you get really lucky you don't have to panic and use all of the immunity in one go
    • Use commands /immunitypause and /immunityplay from the Warzone Safe Zone platform to control your Warzone Immunity Timer

• Auction House category tune ups (applies to new auctions, old auctions in the wrong places will phase out when they expire)
  • New region system that helps Islands manage Hopper performance more efficiently (technical stuff)

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

Giveaways:
can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Duckiiy

SKY RECRUIT
Beta Tester
My favourite thing is the puffles! They are very cute xD I also love the regular updates and the loot passes they are really fun to do! Talking about loot passes Duckiiy would love a builder loot pass ;) Also i would like to see bosses added soon and i'm looking forward to more crafting recipes 😀

Oliver_Survivor

NEW ISLANDER
HELLO GAMERS,

View attachment 2771

What's New?

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

Giveaways:
Nice nice

CMMDiamondz

REDSTONE ROYALTY
Beta Tester
But Puffles are too cute to kill! 😱

My favourite thing is the puffles! They are very cute xD I also love the regular updates and the loot passes they are really fun to do! Talking about loot passes Duckiiy would love a builder loot pass ;) Also i would like to see bosses added soon and i'm looking forward to more crafting recipes 😀

jtjohnson260

EXPERT BUILDER
So if it is decided to get rid of hopper speed increases will an option be given to people who have it to get a refund if they don't like what takes it's place? I know that those speed increases were the main reason I, along with others, even bought the gems for that tree. Would suck if it changes to something that people don't care about and are just stuck with it.

Nifty051

NEW ISLANDER
HELLO GAMERS,

View attachment 2771

What's New?

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

Giveaways:
Epic update, Good luck to everyone joining in for the giveaway!

Storm

NEW ISLANDER
HELLO GAMERS,

View attachment 2771

What's New?

Coming Soon:
  • New Crafting Recipes
Coming Not As Soon:
  • Boss Arena

Giveaways:
This sounds like a good update! Keep up the great work everyone!

Latest profile posts

I'm going insane trying to find this Royal Pumpkin recipe. I've had dreams about trying to find it. My addiction to trying to find it is really bad.
HorseOfTheSea wrote on PrincessAlan's profile.
ALAN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remiix_Guru