Menu

JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS play.skybounds.com

Suggestion for next season (Island mangement)

CannabisJr

NEW ISLANDER
Username
CannabisJr
Discord
Junioorree#3706
Hey! So lately I have seen alot of people advertising their farms on their island. On some of them they require you to have green thumbs etc. There is a door to get in to the specific farms and they want us to msg them to get in. Sometimes they are AFK, we cant get in.

I would like to see a permissions mangement in the island gui so that the owner and co-owner can change permissions for certain ranks.

Ranks: (Noob - Worker - Trusted-Worker - Trusted)

All these ranks should be the same as they were before, but adding the new (Trusted-Worked)

Trusted-Worker: The trusted worker should be able to do everything that a normal Worker can, but also open Doors, FenceGates, Trapdoors. Not any container.

Why they should be able to open doors is for the simple fact that they are a trusted worker, the owner of the island is trusting them to have (Greenthumb) when they farm at the farms that require it.

If you have any questions regarding this suggestion then write them down here or msg me on discord: Junioorree#3706

Thanks for reading! Leave your thought on this down below.

mastermindgolem

LOOT GOBLIN
Void Rank 🕳️
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
Username
Dr_Anonymoose
Clan Name
Royals
Discord
mastermindgolem#9035
Or a simple solution would be to have 4-5 island ranks, Noob, Trusted, Manager, and Co-Owner, and only the owner can go and change what permissions each role has, so it is set to a default, but the owner can customize it how they wish

SendPolicy

REDSTONE ROYALTY
Username
SendPolicy
Discord
SendPolicy#5687
I think the owner of the island should have it toggleable/be able to change that but other than that it's a great idea!

mindblaster007

MINING MASTER
HELPER
Sun Rank ☀️
Username
mindblaster007
Clan Name
Dragon_Piggies
To add onto what golem said, I would like to see a system where we can zone a certain area and give separate perms for ranks in that area.

CMMDiamondz

BALTOP BOSS
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
◆ Beta Tester ◆
Clan Name
Harmony
All of these are great ideas! Island perms have needed improvements from the beginning.

Mel

BOUNTY HUNTER
HELPER
Void Rank 🕳️
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
Username
Mysteria
Clan Name
Royals
Discord
Mel#2222
Or a simple solution would be to have 4-5 island ranks, Noob, Trusted, Manager, and Co-Owner, and only the owner can go and change what permissions each role has, so it is set to a default, but the owner can customize it how they wish
I think this is a great idea +1

LitNothin

EXPERT BUILDER
HELPER
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
Username
LitNothin
Discord
LitNothin#3440
To add onto what golem said, I would like to see a system where we can zone a certain area and give separate perms for ranks in that area.
I think this would be insanely good for workers if people host island events and stuff. Hopefully no-fly zones would also be a thing if this gets implemented.

mastermindgolem

LOOT GOBLIN
Void Rank 🕳️
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
Username
Dr_Anonymoose
Clan Name
Royals
Discord
mastermindgolem#9035
I think this would be insanely good for workers if people host island events and stuff. Hopefully no-fly zones would also be a thing if this gets implemented.
Ahh see, itll help a ton for my events... I'd mainly not built games and events this season cuz it is damn hard to manage without inviting and trusting people.

Moosius_

GRINDER GURU
HELPER
Void Rank 🕳️
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
Username
Moosius_
Clan Name
Harmony
Possibly even having it where you can have ranks on the island, where the owner can then customize the perms each rank has (opening doors, chests, killing mobs, farming, etc) I think it would give more options for people to have more trust for any island members or those looking to grind on the island.

Rohany

EXPERT BUILDER
◆ Beta Tester ◆
Username
Rohany
Clan Name
Harmony
Discord
Rohan#6102
these are good ideas! we need some changed to the perms or maybe even a selection menu per player.

hishoka

MINING MASTER
Void Rank 🕳️
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
Username
Hishoka
Clan Name
Scyflings
Discord
north#2027
I do agree here with everyones comments, a way to customize each rank permission on top of added roles though just being able to change permissions would be fine.

branched off island suggestions:
- If the new management can figure out how to add a form of island logging system.. would help with bigger islands recruiting since insiding is just weird currently. being able to see who took / opened what chest or factory or who broke what block etc that you can also give permissions to specific ranks.

- A way to see who was online last / or last seen on an island under island members would be a great feature suggested previous seasons

CMMDiamondz

BALTOP BOSS
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
◆ Beta Tester ◆
Clan Name
Harmony
I agree with the last seen, it would also help to be able to tell which island members are active or not.

Gymbags

MINING MASTER
Username
Gymbags
Clan Name
Royals
I do agree here with everyones comments, a way to customize each rank permission on top of added roles though just being able to change permissions would be fine.

branched off island suggestions:
- If the new management can figure out how to add a form of island logging system.. would help with bigger islands recruiting since insiding is just weird currently. being able to see who took / opened what chest or factory or who broke what block etc that you can also give permissions to specific ranks.

- A way to see who was online last / or last seen on an island under island members would be a great feature suggested previous seasons
Agree with the log feature, cosmic implemented it very well in their server, and it was so useful to see exactly who opened what

Latest profile posts

The sky bounds ip server couldn't be found so i cant play the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3willie3