• Play.Skybounds.com
  • pickaxe progression

PrincessLeafeon

EXPERT BUILDER
    So im trying to get more advanced pickaxes in which ive unlocked the diamond and the gold however i cant craft them, do i need the ruby pickaxe and if so which challenge do i need to unlock the crafting recipe for the ruby as i dont see it in any of my challenges that ive obtained

LitNothin

BOUNTY HUNTER
    Staff member
    SENIOR MOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    To craft a diamond pickaxe(gold pick isnt in this season) you craft it in /craft after you have mined enough diamonds to unlock the recipe(you can see in /ch). Ruby pick is via mining a large amount of ruby.

Hope this helps
    - Lit

PrincessLeafeon

EXPERT BUILDER
    To craft a diamond pickaxe(gold pick isnt in this season) you craft it in /craft after you have mined enough diamonds to unlock the recipe(you can see in /ch). Ruby pick is via mining a large amount of ruby.

Hope this helps
    - Lit
    okay so i checked and gold 2 says gold pickaxe unlocked and i already have diamond pickaxe unlocked but no ability to craft it

Ive attached screenshots to show what i mean

Attachments

LitNothin

BOUNTY HUNTER
    Staff member
    SENIOR MOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    Challenges are not synced with what they give yet. Keep mining diamonds until you have the recipe for a diamond pickaxe, or if you already have the materials for it(you can ask ingame what the recipe is and i'm sure someone will be glad to help) you can ask in chat and i am sure there will be someone who will be happy to craft it for u.

_ Lit

PrincessLeafeon

EXPERT BUILDER
    Challenges are not synced with what they give yet. Keep mining diamonds until you have the recipe for a diamond pickaxe, or if you already have the materials for it(you can ask ingame what the recipe is and i'm sure someone will be glad to help) you can ask in chat and i am sure there will be someone who will be happy to craft it for u.

_ Lit
    ohhhhhh, thank you so very much, i was confused about why it wasnt unlocking for me, thank you for clearing this up for me, much appreciated

About SkyBounds
    Come join our unique and one of a kind Skyblock Server. Compete against other islands and climb the ladder in challenges.
    Quick Links
    Support Us
    Check out the store to purchase Ranks, Loot Crates, Kits, and more!
    View Shop