Menu

JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS play.skybounds.com

items required for crafting armor sets/pets.

skuddy

MINING MASTER
are there plans to add pve options to get these? i was hoping s3 would be better than s2, and tbh it looks interesting and all, but if yet again we have to do wz shit just to do pve then i'm not wasting my time.

MrLW

EXPERT BUILDER
I've heard they are in openables but i do not know if this is true. I sure hope it is because i do not like PVP and really don't want to be forced into the warzone.

skuddy

MINING MASTER
I've heard they are in openables but i do not know if this is true. I sure hope it is because i do not like PVP and really don't want to be forced into the warzone.
every answer i seen in game was that they were in wz chests. thus why i came here to ask. i'll probably ask in discord here shortly, likely be faster to get a reply.

edit: CJ says they're in openables, just rare. that's good enough for me. it at least means we do have the chance to get em.

evilfighter

SKY RECRUIT
every answer i seen in game was that they were in wz chests. thus why i came here to ask. i'll probably ask in discord here shortly, likely be faster to get a reply.

edit: CJ says they're in openables, just rare. that's good enough for me. it at least means we do have the chance to get em.
thats good and all but dont you need the set in the 1st place to earn the openables

skuddy

MINING MASTER
thats good and all but dont you need the set in the 1st place to earn the openables
honestly never thought of that. not worried either way anymore. games far to grindy anymore for me. don't have the time to devote to it.

evilfighter

SKY RECRUIT
honestly never thought of that. not worried either way anymore. games far to grindy anymore for me. don't have the time to devote to it.
not grindy just hard theres a diffrance if everything was in spawn and easily get able most of the ch would be done in a month if you only play a hour or 2 a day

Nite

EXPERT BUILDER
Username
Nitecored
Clan Name
Alpha Pack
Discord
Nitecored#7567
if things that could be considered good for its time [e.g. currently, gilded pickaxe/axe and certain set components] were all obtainable from spawn, it wouldn't be fun. Having higher level items/crafting components in warzone gives the pvpers some content and gives the pve layers, obviously, a slightly harder time.

I do enjoy the split currently, giving people apt time to grind out the correct items. from about 10 hours of grinding it's possible to have full iron with an iron sword currently, but would be tons quicker with gilded/lapis items. If some players don't want to pvp at all, they can always farm for eco and just buy the items off pvp-oriented players.

skuddy

MINING MASTER
if things that could be considered good for its time [e.g. currently, gilded pickaxe/axe and certain set components] were all obtainable from spawn, it wouldn't be fun. Having higher level items/crafting components in warzone gives the pvpers some content and gives the pve layers, obviously, a slightly harder time.

I do enjoy the split currently, giving people apt time to grind out the correct items. from about 10 hours of grinding it's possible to have full iron with an iron sword currently, but would be tons quicker with gilded/lapis items. If some players don't want to pvp at all, they can always farm for eco and just buy the items off pvp-oriented players.
being forced into the wz or paying stupid prices for items just to progress isn't fun either. but it's whatever, for now i'm done. the grind is to much for right now. will be keeping an eye on updates, maybe s4 will be better.

Nite

EXPERT BUILDER
Username
Nitecored
Clan Name
Alpha Pack
Discord
Nitecored#7567
I don't think that's the way to go. This season has been quite good so far and the p2w isn't as prominent as it was. im with a few people [14] and ive made significant progress, had the entire warzone off Scy and unfazed/phased yesterday. This season is good for solo and team players alike, you shouldn't give up this early.

Byr0

CHALLENGE CHAMPION
ADMINISTRATOR
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
◆ Beta Tester ◆
Username
Byr0
Clan Name
Staff Team :)
Discord
Byr0#0005
Twitter
Byr0_
YouTube
Byr0
Twitch
Byr01
I can understand the frustration partly. I'd suggest farming or woodcutting in spawn to get stars quickly, then it shouldn't take you too long to save up for the set components. After you have a set, it isn't nearly as challenging to upgrade them, and you can get the components from openables gotten whilst wearing the sets - which can then be sold for starts to put towards other sets, or traded directly for other set components. I can agree with Nite where he says not to give up so early! It might seem grindy at first but as you progress it becomes much easier. That being said, your decision either way is respected - and the feedback is appreciated.

skuddy

MINING MASTER
I can understand the frustration partly. I'd suggest farming or woodcutting in spawn to get stars quickly, then it shouldn't take you too long to save up for the set components. After you have a set, it isn't nearly as challenging to upgrade them, and you can get the components from openables gotten whilst wearing the sets - which can then be sold for starts to put towards other sets, or traded directly for other set components. I can agree with Nite where he says not to give up so early! It might seem grindy at first but as you progress it becomes much easier. That being said, your decision either way is respected - and the feedback is appreciated.
i'm currently juggling 3 games atm, plus work. thus why it's to grindy for me.and the server looks great, i do like the concept of most of it, i just absolutely hate the wz lol. i'll likely still fiddle around here and there. just not as much as would if wz wasn't an issue for me.

Byr0

CHALLENGE CHAMPION
ADMINISTRATOR
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
◆ Beta Tester ◆
Username
Byr0
Clan Name
Staff Team :)
Discord
Byr0#0005
Twitter
Byr0_
YouTube
Byr0
Twitch
Byr01
i'm currently juggling 3 games atm, plus work. thus why it's to grindy for me.and the server looks great, i do like the concept of most of it, i just absolutely hate the wz lol. i'll likely still fiddle around here and there. just not as much as would if wz wasn't an issue for me.
Fair enough, makes sense.

CMMDiamondz

LOOT GOBLIN
Comet Rank ☄️
Tornado Rank 🌪️
Bolt Rank ⚡
Sun Rank ☀️
◆ Beta Tester ◆
Clan Name
Harmony

Do you know how hard it is to make money? It’s really hard to make enough to buy the overpriced ah items. Like really hard.

Nite

EXPERT BUILDER
Username
Nitecored
Clan Name
Alpha Pack
Discord
Nitecored#7567
i find it easier than most! if you ever needs any updated tips/advice on how to make money grinding peacefully and casually, you can always ask me! maybe not 4m if you dont play 10 hours a day, but a solid income!

Latest profile posts

Should I change my minecraft skin?
Changing profile pic soon since it’s too edgy >_<
Ren wrote on Seren__'s profile.
Yooo, dope signature LOL :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrUnivrs