• Play.Skybounds.com
  • I cant join on the Server

Schwixdexx

NEW ISLANDER
    Hello, I tried to play on skybounds but when I try to connect with 1.16 "it says java.net.SocketException: Server is unreachable" and when I try with 1.17 it says Unknwon Host. What should I do?

Cherry_Farmer1

EXPERT BUILDER
    Staff member
    TRIAL MOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    There is currently an issue connecting to SB using the normal IP, try again using 1.14.4 and the normal IP. If that doesn't work the IP: skybounds1.ddns.net is working for most people with connection issues. Skybounds does not support anything above 1.16 currently.

Schwixdexx

NEW ISLANDER
    There is currently an issue connecting to SB using the normal IP, try again using 1.14.4 and the normal IP. If that doesn't work the IP: skybounds1.ddns.net is working for most people with connection issues. Skybounds does not support anything above 1.16 currently.
    OK ima try that thank you

__KampfKeks__

EXPERT BUILDER
    Staff member
    SENIOR MOD
    couldnt have explained it better <3

About SkyBounds
    Come join our unique and one of a kind Skyblock Server. Compete against other islands and climb the ladder in challenges.
    Quick Links
    Support Us
    Check out the store to purchase Ranks, Loot Crates, Kits, and more!
    View Shop