• Play.Skybounds.com
  • diamond pickaxe

PrincessLeafeon

EXPERT BUILDER
    could someone please tell me which challenge unlocks the diamond pickaxe please, ive mined up well over 2k diamonds without unlocking the diamond pickaxe

ItzBobert

GRINDER GURU
    Staff member
    HEADMOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    Many people get diamond pickaxes from builder kit. I am not sure which challenge unlocks it, but I do believe it is from mining diamonds. Try checking /ch to see if it shows up there!

PrincessLeafeon

EXPERT BUILDER
    Many people get diamond pickaxes from builder kit. I am not sure which challenge unlocks it, but I do believe it is from mining diamonds. Try checking /ch to see if it shows up there!
    i have and i unlocked all the challenges for diamond pickaxes, the two in gold mined and the one in diamond, im just confused about what i need to do

DeBlackSpartan

EXPERT BUILDER
    Staff member
    SENIOR MOD
    Sun Rank ☀️
    If I remember correctly there are some unshown challenges in diamond category, higher up than the said ones. Also, you can always ask others for help, there are people that have the recipe unlocked and can craft it for you

About SkyBounds
    Come join our unique and one of a kind Skyblock Server. Compete against other islands and climb the ladder in challenges.
    Quick Links
    Support Us
    Check out the store to purchase Ranks, Loot Crates, Kits, and more!
    View Shop