Not open for further replies.

Moosius_

KING COLLECTOR
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    I've been seeing a lot more server suggestions coming from people and I thought of one myself that's more of a quality of life change!
    - The ability to combine oreseeds together: I have dubs of the same oreseeds that can't stack just because they are different numbers, my suggestion is having the ability to combine the different number oreseeds together so that you can compact some of the supply that a lot of us have.

- With this, I would say that there would have to be a limit on how many you can combine together, like max you can put together would be 1500 ore seeds into one compact seed. The limit would be there so people don't just keep combining oreseeds and that they maintain an actual practical use over just flexing having millions compacted into one.

What are your thoughts on this?

mindblaster007

REDSTONE ROYALTY
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    ⚜ Eventful ⚜
    I've been seeing a lot more server suggestions coming from people and I thought of one myself that's more of a quality of life change!
    - The ability to combine oreseeds together: I have dubs of the same oreseeds that can't stack just because they are different numbers, my suggestion is having the ability to combine the different number oreseeds together so that you can compact some of the supply that a lot of us have.

- With this, I would say that there would have to be a limit on how many you can combine together, like max you can put together would be 1500 ore seeds into one compact seed. The limit would be there so people don't just keep combining oreseeds and that they maintain an actual practical use over just flexing having millions compacted into one.

What are your thoughts on this?
    Yes, I don’t want ten double chests of ore seeds that I may never even use. Only thing I would add would to have it cost ‘x’ amount of exp to combine them.

CMMDiamondz

KING COLLECTOR
    Staff member
    HEADMOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    ◆ Beta Tester ◆
    I think this is a great idea, it's so annoying to have so many ore seeds that won't stack.

Moosius_

KING COLLECTOR
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    I agree with some kind of cost, I wouldnt mind seeing a combo of xp and stars so it could be some sort of money drain into the economy, not an insane amount but enough to keep a decent flow going

broaded

GRINDER GURU
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    +1 from me, sounds like a great idea

Bella1337

EXPERT BUILDER
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    Yes, totally agree! It would be so nice to combine ore seeds. I hope it gets added!

TwerkingMonkey1

MINING MASTER
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    ◆ Beta Tester ◆
    Oml, yess storage issues with ore seeds would be resolved. There would obviously have to be a max of how much you can combine into one tho. I also like the xp idea aswell.

Rob

LOOT GOBLIN
    Staff member
    SENIOR MOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    100% agree with this, defo needed. perhaps just drag and drop onto each other to create the combinded total of that seed, whilst taking ((x+y)x7.5)xp from the player, x being the amount of ores left in one seed and y being the amount in the other seed. so if you added a 17 and 26 seed together, it would cost 323 xp. 173 and a 356 seed; 3967 xp. (multiplier could be changable)

ItzBobert

GRINDER GURU
    Staff member
    HEADMOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    YESYESYESYES lol. I agree. +1

CMMDiamondz

KING COLLECTOR
    Staff member
    HEADMOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    ◆ Beta Tester ◆
    100% agree with this, defo needed. perhaps just drag and drop onto each other to create the combinded total of that seed, whilst taking ((x+y)x7.5)xp from the player, x being the amount of ores left in one seed and y being the amount in the other seed. so if you added a 17 and 26 seed together, it would cost 323 xp. 173 and a 356 seed; 3967 xp. (multiplier could be changable)
    I'll pretend to understand this. 😂

Clary_

SUPREME SLAYER
    Staff member
    ADMIN
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    ❤ Staff 1 Year
    ◆ Beta Tester ◆
    Yea, would be a great QOL addition

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    About SkyBounds
    Come join our unique and one of a kind Skyblock Server. Compete against other islands and climb the ladder in challenges.
    Quick Links
    Support Us
    Check out the store to purchase Ranks, Loot Crates, Kits, and more!
    View Shop