• More Planning Needed Allies Chat

Extinct__

REDSTONE ROYALTY
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    You should make an Allies chat with the command /c a and /chat ally, so people can communicate with their allies without being in Voice Chats or DMs all the time and the color of the allies chat would be pink or blue

Rob

LOOT GOBLIN
    Staff member
    SENIOR MOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    +1 this very much would be very useful

JJNBAHH

BOUNTY HUNTER
    Staff member
    SENIOR MOD
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    ⚜ Eventful ⚜
    I agree. I know that allies so far are not easy to contact, especially with larger clans. and ally chat would be great.

Captinerable

GRINDER GURU
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    I agree. This would be cool not just for wz but if you are allying with islands as well and needed to discuss things.

broaded

GRINDER GURU
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    Like I said in the other thread which allied chat was suggested, it has been suggested multiple times before and staff, including myself have had conversations to Laake when he was dev etc on why ally chat hadn't been added. He told me that it would be difficult because not everyone in yoyr alliance has the same allied clans as you, so in one screen you might end up talking to yourself and then confuse other people etc. If this can be worked around then it will be a good idea.

Moosius_

KING COLLECTOR
    Void Rank 🕳️
    Comet Rank ☄️
    Tornado Rank 🌪️
    Bolt Rank ⚡
    Sun Rank ☀️
    It could be an interesting idea, but as i've mentioned in previous threads that this has been brought up in. A lot of teams who are allies share some sort of discord server with one another, so theres always other vc's/channels where the chats can happen and as well with what tac said, it could get very confusing very quickly since some people have allies with other people who the main clan may not be allied with

About SkyBounds
    Come join our unique and one of a kind Skyblock Server. Compete against other islands and climb the ladder in challenges.
    Quick Links
    Support Us
    Check out the store to purchase Ranks, Loot Crates, Kits, and more!
    View Shop